General Information About 3 Days Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul By Bus- Book Now! Get % 20 Discount Pcr Test
2 Days Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul by Bus
Day 1 Overnight bus from Istanbul to Cappadocia
In the evening you have a transfer from your hotel to the local bus terminal where you will take a 10 hour overnight intercity bus to Cappadocia.
Day 2 North Cappadocia Tour ( L )
Upon arrival to Goreme you will be greeted by a RoadRunner Travel representative and transferred to our Cappadocia office where you will start the full day North Cappadocia tour.
We will visit: Goreme Panorama, Uchisar Castle (Byzantium period), Pasabag Valley, Dervent Valley, Goreme Open Air Museum, Kizilirmak River, towns of Urgup and Avanos which is famous with red clay pottery where you can try your potting skills. At the of the tour you will be transferred to your hotel. You have the rest of the day by yourself to explore this beautiful Goreme town.
Overnight in Goreme..
Day 3 South Cappadocia Tour & Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Istanbul ( B, L )
After breakfast check out , we will pick you up from your hotel with your luggage for full day tour of South Cappadocia.
We will visit : Ortahisar Castle, Love Valley, hiking in Red Valley (Rose Valley ) which gets it’s name from the rose-colored rock, Cavusin Village and Underground City. At the end of the tour we will transfer you to local bus terminal where you can leave your luggages and you will have some free time to explore by yourself. In the evening intercity bus back to Istanbul.
Day 4 Arrive in Istanbul / End of the Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul
Upon arrival at the Istanbul bus terminal you can use the shuttle, please ask to your tour consultant for the shuttle options.
End of the 2 days Cappadocia tour from Istanbul by bus .
- All bus tickets mentioned in the itinerary.
- Hot Air Balloons
- All mentioned transfers in the itinerary.
- All tours with transportation, lunch and entrance fees.
- All tours with professional tour guide, licensed by the Ministry of Tourism.
- All meals mentioned by the itinerary. (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner)
- Vegetarian meals available.
- All domestic taxes.
What is not Included:
- Drinks with meals. (except the drinks served with breakfast)
- Any tips to guide, driver or staff at hotels.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Medical services.
- Can be customized according to your wishes.
- This tour is available all year round.
- Departs daily.